Luxury Girly Getaway
Treat the girls to a luxury getaway at Spitbank Fort and enjoy free licence of your own private island.
With a range of treatments, great food, fun activities and your own entertainment options available (sailors optional - wink) - it's a chance for you all to chill out, catch up and have a giggle in luxury surroundings.
Drink in the Champagne Bar, enjoy a cocktail in the hot pool or take in the views from the sun loungers overlooking the Solent. Whatever you choose, our team at Spitbank Fort can make it a reality.
Girly Getaway - Day 1
- Arrive at Solent Forts Departure Lounge at 10.30am to tea, coffee and traditional tots of rum!
- Chilled Champagne and canapés will be served in the Victory Bar on arrival
- Relaxing morning of private treatments including manicure, pedicure, facials, massages and tanning in the contemporary Crow’s Nest with panoramic views of the Solent.
- Luxurious buffet lunch to be served in the Crow’s Nest.
- Enjoy the forts amazing facilities and numerous bars. Relax with some champagne in the hot pool or chill in the sauna with the ‘best view in the world’
- Pre-dinner cocktails and canapés as the sun sets in the stylish Crow’s Nest bar.
- Gourmet three course evening dinner served in the Officer's Mess
- Enjoy a lively night with a personalised party in the Crow’s Nest
Lazy Morning - Day 2
- Leisurely brunch served in the Officer's Mess.
- Enjoy the forts amazing facilities during a relaxing morning. (Spa treatments/Fishing/Kite flying) or go for a thrilling private RIB ride around Horse Sand Fort and No Man’s Land Fort.
- Depart on our private boat at 12.00pm for our departure lounge at the Royal Clarence Marina.
To book our luxury girly getaway, or for more information, call us on 02392 513 887.
Spitbank Fort Gift Vouchers
Our gift vouchers are an ideal gift for birthdays and anniversaries.
Find out more »
Royal Clarence Marina,
Weevil Way, Gosport,
T: +44 (0)2392 513 887
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter to receive the latest news, events and offers from Spitbank Fort.